The 21st Nome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Nome

A Kane Chronicles Role-Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the best drink of water that you ever had?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin27

What was the best drink of water that you ever had? Empty
PostSubject: What was the best drink of water that you ever had?   What was the best drink of water that you ever had? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 am

The best drink of water that I ever had was when I was about 8 years old. I was sick and had a fever. Mother took me and my brothers to the doctor. (I don't know whether my brothers were sick, but there was nobody to watch them, so when one of us went on a trip, we all went.) The doctor was in another town. i didn't want to go because I feared getting a shot. I became very thirsty on the trip and there was also the wait in the waiting room. After I was examined and the doctor was discussing my condition with my mother I asked for a drink of water. The nurse, Mrs. Wakefield, took a glass jar out of the refrigerator where medicines were stored. There was a glass sitting upside down over the top of the jar. She poured water in that glass and gave it to me. It was such a good glass of water than I decided that I didn't care if I got a shot.
Back to top Go down

What was the best drink of water that you ever had?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 21st Nome :: Roleplay :: The Great Room-
Jump to: