The 21st Nome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Nome

A Kane Chronicles Role-Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first charrie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkrose555

pinkrose555

My first charrie! Empty
PostSubject: My first charrie!   My first charrie! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 am

Name: Scarlet Baker
Eyes: brown, a little chinky.
Hair: Dark brown
Height: 5"3
Body Type: Slim
Skin Color: Fair with a little tan to it.
Parents: Anna Maria Perez and Mason Baker (the dad is the one who has the egyptian heritage)
Country of Origin: born in the Philippines but moved to the USA, Broklyn
Pets: A Yorkie named Maggie
Talents: She is good with divine words, she is also a good singer
Weapon**:Wand and Staff
Flaws:Is VERY Sensitive and fragile; you have to be careful with what you say to her.
Type Of Magician: Animal Charmer; she had a thing for animals and the animals would hava a thing for her
Life Before Magician life*:Well, she was living in the Philippines when she was two, but moved to the USA with her mother and father, she did have a normal life but she was really shy and doesn't socialize enough, but one day she found a... she didn't know what to call it in her locker and it looked like there was a message in there, so, she gave it to her dad and when he read it, he was shocked to find that it came from the House of Life. The thing said that you would be safe there and you can learn to control her powers and her parents would want nothing except to keep her safe so packed up her things and and sent her to Brooklyn house.
RP Example*: Scarlet sighed, she was trying to teach her dog another trick, she tried to reach Maggie's mind but she kept on saying "FOOD! I want food!". "Fine." she said, finally giving into her dog's stomach. She reached for a piece of chicken and fed it to her. It was fun to see her eat, she just looked so cute.
Any notes about your characters
None
Back to top Go down

My first charrie!
Page 1 of 1