The 21st Nome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Nome

A Kane Chronicles Role-Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron Dex

My first Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: My first Character Sheet   My first Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Name: Ronny Dex
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 6’2”
Body Type: Lean but very quick
Skin Color: Slightly tanned
Parents: Mr. George Dex and Mrs. Jennifer Dex
Country of Origin: America
Pets: 2, a squirrel and a dog
Talents: Quick-thinking, fast on his feet.
Weapon**: Wand and amulet
Flaws: Tends to rather run from a fight, quite shy, not one of the strongest people.
Type Of Magician (ex: healer): Animal Charmer
Life Before Magician life*: Ran away from home and lived in the big city of Philadelphia. He managed to land a small job that provided for his food, and became a regular on the street. He had a strange connection to different animals, and was sleeping in an abandoned warehouse that he called home when a large, shaggy, black dog walked in and laid down next to him. Ever since then, they’ve been inseparable, even when another odd creature joined them, this one being a squirrel. Once the dog and squirrel settled between themselves not to eat or pester one another, the odd trio settled into town, only to stumble upon Sadie’s and Carter’s recording before answering their call for help and made their way to the 21st Nome.
RP Example*: (Do you guys do 1st person or 3rd person here? I decided to do 3rd person)
Ron listened as the recording played to an end. Apophis, snake dude has risen, Ra is back, and Ronny was stuck in Philadelphia where he couldn’t help. Dog licked his face once and stared at him for a moment before standing and walking to the opening out of the warehouse. Squirrel chattered twice before climbing to Ronny’s shoulder. Ronny simply grinned at them both before standing and walking next to Dog. “Your right. I’m not stuck here. Let’s go my friends.”
Any notes about your characters
He never got around to naming his two pets. He simply refers to them as Dog and Squirrel.
Back to top Go down

My first Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1