The 21st Nome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21st Nome

A Kane Chronicles Role-Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pilot

Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) Empty
PostSubject: Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)   Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am

Name: Angellie (angel for short)
Eyes:brown
Hair:blonde
Height:5.1
Body Type:kinda skinny, she's athletic
Skin Color:tanned
Parents:Samantha and Joe Mayer (both dead)
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:none
Talents: fighting
Weapon**:knives
Flaws:she's kinda clumsy, can have a bad attitude and hates being around alot if people at one time
Type Of Magician (ex: healer):Healer
Life Before Magician life*:For a while she lived with both her parents in New York. When she was nine both her parents were killed in a car accident. She was sent to live with her aunt, who drank alot and usually forgot about angel. Angel didn't care about that though she only worried about her uncle, who when he was home he would abuse her. Of course her aunt had no idea because she was always drunk. Angel finally ran away.
RP Example*: I sat down at my desk, and worked on my homework. I hoped my uncle hadn't come home yet because I knew there was gonna be a call from my school. I hadn't meant to push the kid down the steps hard enough to knock him out, but you don't pull my hair and trip me without getting alittle hurt to. I sighed. I heard the door open. Then foot steps coming up the stairs. There was banging on the bedroom door then it was open.
"What did you do that was so bad that I got a call from work?!" my uncle screamed at me.
"Nothing! The kid-" I couldn't finish the sentence because he had jerked me to my feet and had started shaking me hard, then slapped me a few times. This time I barely felt the slaps, I pulled out of his hold and ran out of the house.
Any notes about your characters

Last edited by pilot on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)   Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I think you missed RP example. Life before Magician Life needs to be 4 sentences and heres a list of the magician types Smile

http://kanechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Magician

Other than that your character looks great!
Back to top Go down
https://kanechroniclesrp.rpg-board.net
pilot

PostSubject: Re: Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)   Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 am

Thanks, though I couldn't finish it after school cuz our computers busted and I don't like putting topics up when I'm on my iPod. So yeah that's why the stuff isn't done.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)   Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Approved (:
Back to top Go down
https://kanechroniclesrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)   Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel (I'll finish this when I get home from school)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 21st Nome :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: